Current Partner Promotions
‘Digital Campus and Blended Learning Innovation’ Conference
27-29 November 2017 | Rydges Auckland, New Zealand
Following the success of the conference in Australia, Clariden Global is bringing the Digital Campus and Blended Learning Innovation: The New Era of Teaching and Learning conference to New Zealand.
In recent years, the race to adopt blended learning has been intensified as more and more elite universities around the world start to integrate and expand the use of digital teaching in their academic offerings. While the pressure to improve teaching qualities with digital pedagogies is substantial, there has been an agonizing lack of empirical evidence on which blended learning model is the most effective.
To help you create a truly student-centric learning experience and maintain your competitive edge in both local and international education markets, the Digital Campus and Blended Learning Innovation conference offers a series of sessions with a respectable line-up of speakers from reputable local and international institutions, to help delegates design effective blended learning programs:
- Experience Digital Campus of the Future with Blended Learning Innovations Embedded toPersonalize Learning
- Examine Best Practice from Top Institutions Around the World that have Successfully Embarked on the Digital Transformation
- Engage Students Deeper by Utilizing Effective Blended Learning, Flipped Classroom and MOOC techniques
- Discover Blended Pedagogies that improve students’ agency
- Utilize Data Analytics to Understand and Raise Students’ Learning Outcomes
- Spearhead the Digital Transformation and Identify Resources Required to Improve Learning Innovations